Goodbye summer, hello Autumn fitness
As the days cool and the nights draw in it can be a difficult time for many to keep up their fitness routine.
Here are a few tips to keep you Motiv8’d
- Enjoy the seasonal changes. Try a jog or a walk in the outdoors.
- Get your exercise in early before the dark nights hamper your enthusiasm.
- Dress for the occasion. Treat yourself to a new seasonal fitness wardrobe.
- Avoid the cake. Watch out for the comfort food cravings the colder days might bring.
- Drink water. It might not be hot but you need to stay hydrated.
- Work out with those jobs. Sweeping up the leaves is great exercise.